Glorious / Disgraceful Tuesday 19 June 2018
I simply have to diarize that Thrilling Tuesday (19 June 2018). That Tuesday didn't start anything special. Following one month or so of Christina's unflattering comments on my hairstyle I arranged a meeting with a hairdresser. Here we come - the roller coaster starts accelerating. The hairdresser turned out to be a rock/jazz band singer and I could not stop asking for more details. Is there anywhere a place on Earth, except for New Orleans, where singers recruit their fans by trimming their hair :) ? Anyway, here is one of the videos of that rock & roll hairdresser Barbarella Blue (like all well-established Kardashian-like stars in USA Barbarella Blue has Instagram too): A chatter with Barbarella made me come late to viewing World Cup game at the Botany Lab, Tulane University. Fan W. set up the projector and the live channel before I came. Few colleagues joined us in supporting Poland against Senegal. What a disgraceful game it was for Poland! One deflection off P...




I am so jealous that you climbed this mountain! (hill) It really made me quite inwardly furious Pawel. I had to overcome myself. Is it the hill near Rosnay?
ReplyDeleteYes :)
ReplyDeleteIt is the nearest hill to Rosnay farm. I think this the one they call Mount Lewis. It was my second climb. At the first time i ve seen even kangaroos there :)