Free Condoms
Just lately I came to know the second meaning of the word Gay : ) It is adjective which stands for joyful and colourful.
I think that soon students at Macquarie University start their next semester. Today I was overwhelmed by number of different stalls offering different information for newcomers. they were all standing on my way to lunch : ) So called O-week (O for orientation). Among them I passed also this colourful Volkswagen Beatle with condoms-for-free stickers on it. The car was very gay. An attractive older woman was giving away the condoms. For free. First time I passed it quickly. Second time I overcome embarrassment and I stopped by her. "Help yourself" she said with broad and relaxed smile just like by handing out the candies. Next question I asked was about taking a photo : )

In one year, only two of every 100 couples who use condoms consistently and correctly will experience an unintended pregnancy—two pregnancies arising from an estimated 8,300 acts of sexual intercourse, for a 0.02 percent per-condom pregnancy rate. I was hoping for different results. The teacher on sexuality in high school warned us always that 20 girls per 100 get pregnant this way. Anyway, I think that this part of human life can't be treated as a candy to consume. Nature is strong and it always wants us to reproduce. Catholic priests for instance are against any contraception. I think that only trust to your partner can save us : )
Comments
Post a Comment