Listen.
Kate has sent me some days ago a very beautiful poem on “live wood” : )
So I couldn’t resist, I had to listen to the tree as well. I climbed that pretty Eucalyptus yesterday. She was growing between Rosnay vineyards.
So I couldn’t resist, I had to listen to the tree as well. I climbed that pretty Eucalyptus yesterday. She was growing between Rosnay vineyards.
God knows how long she is staying there but she stands still. After i pressed my ear to the bark I didn’t hear anything but wind who blows and rustles as if he were jealous that I hug her trunk : ). Ants kept on biting and irritating me. It is kind of intimate relationship and I decided not to hang out there too long.
I just managed to make those photos (below) for my Polish friend Piotrka who shows always an interest for wine and winegrapes : )
PS
I still have bloody marks on my both hands since she was tall, rough and hard-to-get.
Comments
Post a Comment