No worries.
I don’t know why. Maybe it is natural state but I worry. It is this kind of worry when you enter new environment. You don’t know what kind of people you will meet. What kind of values they appreciate. Will they accept me? If we meet someone on the far away seminar whom we know we immediately cling to him/her. Farmers from Cowra stick together as farmers from Canberra do : ) I wish I could achieve state I don’t worry about the mistakes, I just freely hit to the foreign person and ask how is she/he doing? : )
Today I ve learned one saying which I consider useful – to play by ears. To take life as it is in that given moment. Do not think!
The past is history,
The future is mystery,
This moment is a gift,
Which is why it is called “THE PRESENT”.
Today I ve learned one saying which I consider useful – to play by ears. To take life as it is in that given moment. Do not think!
The past is history,
The future is mystery,
This moment is a gift,
Which is why it is called “THE PRESENT”.
Ooo, this poem is good indeed :D I ve never thought of present (time) as a gift! I like it! And about those emotions and being worried-thats what i felt at the beginning as well...and remember what you said? "Believe in yourself" ;)Call me :) :*
ReplyDeleteThe Poem was written by unknown poet but i like it so much that i put it up there to my post. And it is again found in essential spirituality by Roger Walsh : )
ReplyDeleteI think this poem sits deeply in everyone's soul : ) and it could be written by anybody.